The OESO Newsletter – January 2019
An important OESO update
At the beginning of this New Year,
I kindly invite you to connect on our newly updated website
and call your attention to the following essential information we wish to share with you to encourage your participation:
1. The OESO-Stanford Platform for Global Multidisciplinary Education in Esophagology
– We invite mentors and representatives of the young generation to seize the importance of this unique
– and to plan to participate in the courses scheduled which are, to this day,
2. The 15th World Conference in Beijing,
"Global perspectives and novel technologies for esophageal disease" November 7-9, 2019
The program at a glance (133 Sessions) is already accessible on the website
Any suggestion as to possible speakers in some sessions, including yourself, will be considered.
3. The 16th book of the OESO Encyclopedia of Esophagology
was issued in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (Impact Factor 4.52) last December.
Abstracts of the articles are also accessible on the home page of the OESO website.
We are looking forward to your becoming a member of OESO or renew your membership for 2019.
Deputy Executive Director
OESO will not supply your Personal Data to any third party for marketing purposes, whether directly or indirectly.
OESO Head Office – 2, Bd Pershing – 75017 Paris, France – Tel. + 33 (0)1 55 37 90 15 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.oeso.org
©2019 OESO – webdesign: architecturevisualdesign.ch