These DVDs enable browsing through all the presentations made at the time of a conference, including all the slides and videos.
They give access to any isolated slide of a talk with related comments, or make possible searching of a key word in the entire program, with the list of all the contributors, plus their pictures and references.
On these DVDs, you will watch:
70 to # 100 hours of presentations,
How is it done?
Why consult it?
How to navigate through hours of presentations?
- A key word,
- The topic of a session,
- The answer to a question or the content of a presentation,
- And, even more, as an exceptional advantage, you can be lead directly to one of the slots
devoted to discussion present in each session of the program, where you will witness
lively, even controversial exchanges among the most known names in multi-disciplinary
These DVDs are all that.
● DVD from the 13th OESO World Conference in Monaco
● DVD from the 12th OESO World Conference in Paris/UNESCO (2013)
"Cancers of the Esophagus"
From normal mucosa to tumor
Translating knowledge into cure
● DVD from the 11th OESO World Conference in Como (2012)
"Reflux disease, from LES to UES, and beyond"
● DVD from the 10th OESO World Conference in Boston (2010) 2 DVDs
“Barrett’s esophagus: a multi-disciplinary approach to unmet clinical needs in esophageal
disease” (98 hours)
- If you were in Boston and enjoyed the OESO 10th Conference, you can now relive some of the sessions of this event, or discover other portions of the program you were unable to attend.
- If you were not in Boston, you can assess the tremendous preliminary work that went into setting up such a program, awarded 36.75 CME PRA CreditTM by the AMA.
● DVD from the 9th OESO World Conference in Monaco (2008)
“Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: from reflux to inflammation to adenocarcinoma”
- The CME Course of the Monaco Congress (4 hours)
- The whole content of the Monaco Conference (57 hours) in one DVD comprising all
power point slides with audio commentaries + all videos.
● DVD from the 8th OESO World Conference in Avignon (2006)
This DVD offers numerous opportunities to diffuse information and share knowledge on
“The foregut, function-dysfunction” (43 hrs)
Their content will expand anyone's perspective on esophageal disease:
you can spend some briefs minutes, browsing from a 5 minute answer to a question to an intense discussion, or hours, studying its content and searching some new ideas in your field.
Discount pricing for quantity purchases:
2-10: $ 249 each set of 2 DVDs
11-50: $ 169 each set
51-100: $ 109 each set
Over 100: call for quote
Special fee for OESO Members: $ 100 / set of 2 DVDs
The OESO DVDs