For OESO members
(2017 dues unpaid)
● Access to the internal network of the OESO members
● Discounted fee (100 € reduction) for the OESO biennial conferences
OESO Biennial conferences
● Opportunity to post a patient case on the OESO-University of Vienna Discussion Forum
● Eligibility to apply for membership in the OESO Permanent Scientific Committee
OESO Permanent Scientific Committee
● The OESO DVDs: free access to the content (stream presentation) OESO DVDs
● NEW: Streeming access to the contents of 30 sessions (#2hours each) of the 13th OESO Conference in Monaco, Aug. 31 – Sept. 3, 2015. Slides and synchronized audio captured LIVE during the congress will provide a bridge to the scientific content of this event.
We hope that the long series of advantages listed above will stimulate your interest in quickly becoming a member of the OESO esophageal family.
Pay your 2015 dues today,
and benefit as of now of the advantages of your membership.
You are already familiar with OESO, or already aware of the multi-disciplinary scientific activities of this Organization devoted to the study of the esophagus.
Our website provides details of what this Organization has achieved since its founding.
Given the field of your professional activity, we invite you to become a member of OESO.
You will be among an enthusiastic, international community whose members, coming from 85 countries, closely follow the stages of OESO's multi-disciplinary work and contribute their innovative ideas and constructive suggestions to the Permanent Scientific Committee as well as the Executive committee of the OESO Foundation.
OESO Membership (euro 150)
For OESO members
(2017 dues paid)
©2014 OESO – webdesign: architecturevisualdesign.ch
OESO Head Office – 2, Bd Pershing – 75017 Paris, France – Tel. + 33 (0)1 55 37 90 15